Cyber Hunter is another battle royale game that has gained popularity among players around the world. Like other battle royale games, this too has won the hearts of millions of people due to its exclusive features and amazing gaming elements. As a wanderer, you have the freedom to choose to play alone or squad up with other players to have a strong battle. The outcome of the battle also depends on how you use various mobility options, skills, tactics, and a variety of items while navigating the huge map.
Here, we can come up with a few important points that you must know for Cyber Hunter gameplay.
- If you are playing this game for the first time, you need to identify a location with several houses and other landmarks nearby. Also, you have to find the equipment and items faster after locating your place. Always focus on a safe area and make sure to move to that area when the circle begins to shrink. Make sure to use your skills in the right situation and try not to use them unnecessarily.
- When you choose the competitive solo mode, you have to rely on your teammates and pay attention to take out your enemies. Based on your unlocked skills, you must move to the solo battles that help you in increasing your chances of victory.
- Whether you choose to play 2 or 4 players’ squad matches, you must have the skills to handle these types of matches as well as the items that can itself heal you. When it comes to the types of skills, you must have at least one slot for skill with the major aim to support you, like Fort or Optical Camouflage.
- Important point which you should keep in mind when playing squad matches is to always stay close to your teammates and keep your headset on so that you can talk to them easily. If you are in a situation where you have to aid your teammates close to you, using sniper rifle is the best choice.
- You must also complete all daily missions and keep remember to claim your daily sign-in reward. Make sure to claim your rewards as the achievement progress.
- When you start your game, make sure to activate your collection of card types, such as financial or growth cards so that you can earn extra coins and EXP for the next day of your own playtime. It will help in increasing your player level and as a result, will give you more unlocked skills.
Hopefully, these points will help you a lot in playing Cyber Hunter much better.
Bonus: how to earn credits?