The age of video games has gone and the days of PlayStation gaming have arrived with a bang. Sony created a big wave of excitement and surprise in the gaming market by introducing PlayStation portable gaming consoles.
But with time, users wanted to play this game on their PC and enjoy the high-resolution gaming with the same amount of excitement and zeal. To accommodate users, developers introduced PS emulators in the market.
These emulators are there to make your gaming experience great and enjoyable. Basically, these emulators take the games of your PSP to your PC and let you play any game on your computer without any trouble.
There are so many emulators available on the internet for your PC but many of them are just a waste of your time and data pack. After testing some emulators, the best emulator for PC, without any doubt, is PCSX2 Emulator.
The amount of features and games this emulator provides is fascinating. This console emulator for pc uses a plugin method, making it possible to expand its capabilities by installing additional plugins.
- Recompilers are used in this emulator to make the Emotion Engine (EE), Vector unit 0, Vector Unit 1 run smoothly.
- Dual-core support allows this app to use up to 2 CPU cores, speeding up the emulator significantly.
- Proper SPU2 emulation helps reproduce PS2 audio or even enhance the audio on your pc.
- Full gamepad support makes it possible to emulate every Dual Shock 2 feature in this emulator.
- Patch system creates cheats easily and it can also be used to skip code where emulation is still broken. This feature is very easy and quite user-friendly.
- Additional optimization (hacks) to speed up emulation, with help of it you can play some of the big games on your low-end PC without any troubles.
- It supports memcard and allows you to save your data into a memory card and transfer it when you change your PC.
- Fully working IPU supports a responsible and good FMV; which runs video cut scenes correctly and without dropping any video quality.
- It is an open-source project so anyone can join the project and fork out some interesting ideas to improve the emulator.
- This initiative lets users keep in touch with the developers and makes the app improve with feedback.
- This app is free to use and GPL makes it sure that it remains free for users.
- One of the main advantages of using an emulator is that you can record your gameplay while playing the game. It lets you record some of the best moments of your gameplay.
- This app also supports the Hotkey option, which means you can create shortcut keys to make the gameplay easy while playing the game.
The features are one of a kind and so interesting that you cannot stop yourself from downloading this app and take your gaming experience on another level!!